September 22, 2014

#31DC2014 31-Day Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by...a Song

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
I can't think of a time when I wasn't making up stories and writing them down. Writing gives me a voice, encourages my creativity, and helps to keep me sane. So what better song for the "inspired by a song" challenge than Paperback Writer by The Beatles?


In this design, I tried to show the world of a writer: books (because all writers were readers first), a keyboard, a little money (if we're lucky) and words, words, words. Writers love words!


The color and decorations I used in this challenge are:
  • Wet n Wild - Sugar Coat; Wet Cement; Undercover; Bite the Bullet
  • Sinful Colors - Bright Lucite
  • Kiss Nail Art Striping Polish - Black
  • Maybelline Nail Tattoos - Financial District Collection
  • Heart 2 Art Nail Tattoos - Comic Nation
Paperback Writer was the first song released as a single by The Beatles that wasn't a love song. It went to the number one spot in Britain, the United States, West Germany, and Australia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment