September 17, 2014

#31DC2014 31-Day Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter

I have mixed feelings about glitter. In some designs, it can look really beautiful. During the holidays, especially Christmas and New Year's, it's very festive to have extra sparkle on your nails. 

However, glitter can be very difficult to work with at times. Some glitter formulas spread better than others; some have to be manipulated by hand to look right on your nails. Plus every one I've ever tried is difficult to remove.


But for all my complaining, I have many different kinds of glitter polish and use it often. My favorite glitters are ones that look more like confetti
it's like a party on my fingers! The colors and glitters I used for this gradient design are:
  • Sinful Colors - Bright Lucite
  • Revlon - Provoke
  • Fergie by Wet n Wild - Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • LA Colors - Craze
Anyone have a good trick to make removing glitter polish easier? I'd love to hear about it below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment