September 1, 2014

#31DC2014 31-Day Challenge - Day 1 - Red

And away we go...

I'm very excited for the start of the 31-Day Challenge. Each day, participants will create a new design based on a predetermined list. We will all use the tag #31DC2014 so we can find and admire each other's designs across all the social media platforms.



Since this is the first time I've done this, I'm starting with a simple design for the Red challenge.

I've seen a lot of nail art using negative space recently and I really like it. So of course, I had to try it! This 60/40 design combines my favorite red polish with a natural nail negative space and a few small white dots, finished off with a matte top coat. The colors used for today's challenge are:
  • Wet n Wild - I Red a Good Book
  • OPI - Alpine Snow
  • Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
I promise that I have some flashier designs planned for later in the challenge. I can't wait to see everyone else's creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment